Robal Support Menu
- Enter your personal information.
- Make sure you use your mobile number that can receive text messages.
- Add in company code (this should be provided by the company who recruited you).
- Click sign up.
- Click the Green upload icon.
- Choose a clear and professional picture of yourself and select “Upload.”
- This is an optional step, a profile picture is not required.
Setting up your profile
- Add your personal information, this will prefill all your onboarding documents.
- Enter your address, and click on the “Verify Address” button. This address should be where you receive mail. The “Verify Address” button is integrated with USPS to ensure your address is correct.
- Press “Submit” at the bottom.
Logging in for the first time
- New Roballers will receive a pop-up message with a temporary password. Sign in with the username and temporary password given. *If your temporary password has expired, please ask your company for a new one.*
- Create a new password when prompted and login using your new password.
- When prompted for a two-factor authentication code, check the mobile number or email you used when creating your account for a code.
- Enter the six-digit code and click “Sign In”.
Logging in after your password has changed
- Enter your username and password.
- Click “Sign In”.
- Enter your MFA code that was texted and emailed to you and click “Sign In”.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click the company name which is highlighted in green.
- This will take you to your next step in the onboarding process which is the profile page.
- After setting up your profile page, click “Submit” and it will take you back to the dashboard to complete the next step in the onboarding process.
- You will be taken back to the dashboard after each step and directed to the next step.
- You will see your status percent change after each step is completed.
- Once you reach 100% you will have access to your backpack and wallet.
- Read each question and select the appropriate answer.
- These will auto-populate your tax forms.
- Select “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- Read the directions and questions carefully.
- Select the appropriate option(s).
- Press “Submit” at the bottom of the page.
- This will pre-populate your I-9 form.
Logging in for the first time
- Click anywhere on the blue area that says “Sign.”
- A box will pop up and you can draw your signature with your finger or your mouse. It will also give you the option to type your name and it will create a signature for you.
- Click “Done”.
- Click “Date”.
- Enter the appropriate date (MM/DD/YYYY) or you can use the drop down calendar by clicking the black arrow. This will open up a calendar and you can choose your date.
- Click the green “Submit”.
- Click “Yes, submit it!”
- You will repeat this step several times until all your onboarding materials are signed.
Fill out the appropriate information.
- Click the green upload icon and upload your ID from the list of acceptable documents.
- Select “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up will appear after you hit “Save changes” If you have no more ID’s to upload, click on “Finalize I9 ID Step”. If you need to add another ID click on “Yes, add a new one!!” and repeat the steps.
- When you’re finished uploading your ID(s) click on “Finalize I9 ID Step”.
Which ID’s can I use?
- To add a badge, select the Backpack and select the folder that says “Badges”.
- Select “Add” and choose the desired badge.
- Carefully read the pop messages for each badge that appears and click “Accept”.
- If applicable to the badge requirements, fill out the required fields or upload any appropriate documents and select “Save Changes”.
- To edit a badge, select the badge in the Badge folder, change the desired fields and select “Save Changes”.
- To access the backpack, complete all steps of the onboarding process. You need to be at 100% on your dashboard to access your backpack.
- Select “Backpack” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Inside the backpack, contains folders for your Forms, ID’s, Badges, Certifications, Resumes, and Vaccine(s).
- To upload a document, select the desired folder and click “Add.” Select “Upload” and choose the proper document.
- Fill out all of the required fields and select “Save Changes”.
- To add a Badge, click “Add”. Then select a Badge for a credential you can verify and click “Accept”.
- Wait for the employer to approve the Badge.
- Global badges are self-approved. These will help build your profile and stand out to the company you’re applying for to show off your skills and accomplishments.
In this folder, you can upload any certificates you have earned through your career to show proof of your skills. This step may also be required depending on the job you are applying for.
- Click “Add.” Fill in the information and upload a picture or copy of your certification.
- You can check the status of your certification being approved in this folder.
In this folder, you can see all your onboarding documents and check the status of your onboarding per company you apply to. You can also see any notes or comments they have made on your onboarding documents.
- Here, you can check the status of your documents.
- Click “Download” next to any file you want and you can save it on your device if needed.
- If you belong to multiple companies, you can sort your documents by company to see which forms have been verified.
In this folder, you can upload ID’s to make future onboarding a breeze. You can also add or delete any new or old ID’s that are no longer relevant or expired.
- Here, you can check the status of your ID uploads and see if they have been verified or still pending.
- You can also upload more ID’s if necessary.
- In this folder, you can also see which ID’s you have uploaded for each company if you belong to multiple companies.
This folder allows you to view your paystubs. This feature is enabled when your employer has integrated their payroll system with Robal. This feature may not be available to all Roballers.
In this folder you can input your direct deposit information. If you employer offers an alternative option other then Direct Deposit, you will be able to sign up for that. Robal has partnered with Branch. If you’re an employer and interested more in Branch, please reach out to us for more information on the integration process.
- Choose the company you which to email.
- Select a topic for the question. If you do not see a topic, choose “other”.
- Type the information you would like to send to HR/Payroll and click “Send.”
- This e-mails the HR/Payroll department and they will contact you with their response.
Robal is a technology company on a mission to simplify the talent onboarding process. We’re the smarter way for employees to gather all their onboarding documents quickly and efficiently, helping employers find the talent they need faster.
A Roballer is an associate of a company who utilizes Robal for their onboarding needs.
Yes! Robal is available throughout the United States.
Two-factor authentication is a security measure to help keep your profile safe from others accessing your information.
Form I-9 is used to verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals hired for employment in the United States.
You can see a complete list of acceptable I9 documents by going to this link.
For I-9’s you need to submit a document from list A, or you can submit a document from List B and List C.
A W-2 form contains income and tax information.
To upload a document, select the desired folder in the backpack. Select add and then the green upload button. Select the desired documentation and save changes.
Documents are stored in your individual “backpack,” which is encrypted to provide security, so only the people who should see them can see them. At Robal we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Your ID is used to verify your identity for the form I-9.
If you do not have two forms of ID that are required to complete the company’s onboarding process, please talk to the HR administrator of the company you are completing onboarding for. A list of acceptable documents is provided when filling out the I-9 Form during onboarding.
A resume is a great tool to have when applying for jobs, but it is not required to sign up with Robal.
When you are on the log-in page, click “Forgot Password”. You will be asked to enter a code that is texted to you and update your password.
You can edit your profile by clicking on the “Edit Profile” button below your profile picture.
To change a photo select your profile, then select profile avatar/ logo and choose your desired photo and select submit.
When you first sign up with Robal, you will be given a unique referral code. You can share that code with anyone you refer to Robal.
Check that your mobile device can receive SMS. If the error continues, contact Robal for help.
Create an account and become a Robal User by clicking here. A company code is required. The company you’re oboarding with will supply you with their company code.
Contact your employer about your payroll options.
Pay dates vary based on the company you are working for. To learn more about when you’re paid, please ask the company you are onboarding with.
The backpack stores all a Robal User’s information and documents. To access the backpack, select the backpack feature on the left-hand side of the Dashboard.
A badge is something you can earn by uploading the correct documentation. Employers can view badges and may require them in the hiring process. To upload the documentation, select the Badges folder and select add. Then under the status list, select documents and add the correct documentation.
A badge icon is an image that represents a badge name. Select the icon image that best represents the badge name and requirements.
Temporary passwords do not expire. If you get a message saying your password has expired, simply refresh your browser and try the temporary password again.
Robal has the capability to integrate with background check companies. Please talk to your sales rep for more information on integrations.
To get a Roballer started with onboarding, you will need to send them a link with your company code. Once they enter their information and create a password, they will be able to begin your company’s onboarding documents.
Talk to one of our sales reps to learn more about the different pricing packages that best fit your company’s needs.
You can view our pricing page here.
A Robal User can disable their Robal account at anytime with no penalty.
Company: Please review the terms of your agreement with Robal Tech, LLC to understand how to cancel your account.
Use the address listed on the W-9 form or the address used when creating your entity.
Divisions are sectors of a business. Location is the physical address of the company or division.
An employer identification number can be found on previous filed returns or by contacting the IRS.
Once you change your password, they do not expire. If your temporary password expires, you will receive a text that will display your new temporary password.
Yes! Accounts are secure through passwords and two-factor authentication.
Yes! Documents are secured using encryption with our cloud platform.
Roballer (Employee) Glossary
An additional way to verify an employee’s history and resume, which includes employment history and any criminal record.
Your individual Backpack is where your collection of badges and information about you is stored. The Backpack is an easy way to access all your information and share it with a potential or current employer.
Earn a badge by uploading certifications or documentation of a specific skill set or achievement.
The homepage of your portal where you can see up to date onboarding and badge activity.
A badge that can be used across the entire Robal platform.
The process of bringing on a new employee to a company.
When you see the word ownership through out the Robal protal, it refers to the Company Name.
An image that represents an employee, company, or customer.
A unique identifier for all Robal Users, including Roballers and Company Users.
A letter from a company welcoming you to the team.
A business using Robal’s services where all information about the business is stored.
An organizational unit within a company division, usually organized by function or skillset.
A sector of a business that employees are divided into.
A printed or digital resource that provides guidance, expectations, and information about a company for an employee’s use and benefit.
An image or design that represents a company.
Company User Glossary
A Robal customer’s address that is associated with the payment method.
A 4 to 6 digit code that identifies an organization.
A business or establishment that purchases a company’s goods or services.
Web data used to create a unique identity on a web server.
Employer Identification Number. The EIN is a 9-digit number that identifies an employer for taxes.
A Robal customer’s preferred method of payment.
A posistion held by an employee that has specific responsibilities. =
Roles that give permission to update on a company, customer, division/location, or department level.
The mark-up is established for a staffing company and its customers. This can be set in Customer level and Department level.
A company who uses Robal Tech’s services.
Every employee that works at a particular company.
Vaccine Manager is a tool a Robal User and Company’s can use to track and manage any required vaccines necessary for onboarding